Trial coin, minted from copper at the mint in Brussels. From coins of the regular coinage has a more broad tail of an eagle and the other a wreath around the denomination. Known copper and copper-Nickel alloy. The obverse and reverse sides have a protruding on the circumference of the piping.The obverse of the coins
depicts the Small coat of Arms of the Russian Empire
of the sample of 1856. The coat of arms double-headed eagle crowned with two Imperial crowns, above is the same crown, but a larger size is associated with lower crowns waving a tape of Andrew's order. Right Talon the eagle holds a scepter, the left - power. Placed on the breast the Moscow coat of arms: St. George on horseback slaying a serpentine dragon with wings. Moscow
coat of arms surrounded by chain of the order of Saint Apostle Andrey Pervozvannogo. Lifted up on the wings of an eagle located the coats of arms of the eight kingdoms (four on each wing). On the left the arms of the kingdoms: Kazan, Polish, Tauric Chersonesos, and United in one the coats of arms of the Grand principalities of Kiev, Vladimir and Novgorod. On the right the arms of kings: Astrakhan, Siberia, Moscow and the Grand Duchy of Finland. The tail of a stylized eagle made.The reverse of the coin
is specified denomination in two lines: "2 КОПЕЙКИ" On the sides of the number "2" has two stars. Below - the year of coinage "1860", below that double line with a dot in the center, underneath the letters "Е.М."(Yekaterinburg coin). In a circle along the rim are two connected Laurel branches at the bottom.
The photo shows the instances from the exposition of the State Hermitage Museum with rooms.