The obverse of the coin
depicts a simplified monogram of Catherine II, made up of letters "Е"(Catherine) and Roman numerals "II" Upstairs the Imperial crown. Under monogram lettering - "К М"(Kolyvan copper). Image is surrounded by two branches connected at the bottom with a bow.The reverse of the coin
in the middle is a slightly modified coat of arms of the Siberian Empire: two sable, standing on its hind legs and supporting the front shield, above the shield is the Royal crown with five rays. Inside the shield is specified denomination and year of issue in three lines "ДЕ НГА• 1774" Around the coin there is the inscription - "СИБИРСКАЯ • МОНЕТА"(starts at the top), the beginning and the end of the label, separated by a cross and two points.
Around the front and back sides may be edging with notches. Its absence is not a marriage, and due to the poor quality of coinage.
In early 1760-ies in the vicinity of Barnaul opened the mint, the purpose of which was the minting of coins for the needs of Siberia, from copper produced in the smelting of silver and gold. Of the precious metals remained, so the weight of the coins was lowered in comparison with the national, also changed the design. The opening of this mint was due to the unprofitability of copper transportation to Yekaterinburg. Read more about "Siberian coin"
Species "the Siberian coin" Denga:
1764, 1766 (without mint letters);