Coins of this type with double-denomination were issued from 1832 to 1841 for SPB (symbol - "НГ" and 1834-1841 at the Warsaw mint (symbol - "MW". Coins of 1832 come with a different image of St. George (the cloak), 1836 also found with the letters "ДЕ"above the eagle, and in 1837 with letters "MW"produced from large and small coat of arms.
After the war with Napoleon was held at the Congress of Vienna, which decided the question of state borders in Europe. To the Russian Empire
ceded the Duchy of Warsaw - the main part of Poland, repeatedly shared with 1772 between Prussia, Austria and Russia. In 1816, at the Warsaw mint began minting copper, silver and gold coins with inscriptions in Polish, which lasted until 1850. Included two types of coins. Later they were replaced by nationwide, which was used before the independence of Poland in 1918.