Coin of this type was produced only in 1771.
The photo shows a coin from the collection of the State Hermitage.
By the early eighteenth century, Moldavia was part of the Ottoman Empire. In 1711 Peter the great made an unsuccessful trip to these lands, resulting in the Moldovan hospodar Dimitrie Cantemir was forced to move to Russia. In 1771, during the first Russo-Turkish war, Russia ceded the left Bank of the Dniester (present Transnistria), and part of Wallachia. For the new site immediately began coinage, which lasted long - until 1774. Production was carried out at a private mint in the estate Sadagura. Later they were replaced by Russian money.