Embossing is produced on the workpiece consisting of two metals: brass ring, inside which is inserted a copper-Nickel disk. The obverse and reverse sides have a protruding on the circumference of the piping.The obverse of the coin
in the middle of two lines with specified amount (the number "10" underneath the word "РУБЛЕЙ" below there is a sign of the Saint-Petersburg mint
(consists of letters "СПМД". Inside the figure "0" alternately when changing the angle of inclination can be seen the number "10" and the word "РУБ" On a circle above the inscription "БАНК РОССИИ" at the bottom the year of issue "2010", at the left a Laurel branch, right to oak.The reverse of the coin
depicts the panorama of the city from the Holy Transfiguration Church in the foreground. Top left is placed the coat of arms of Bryansk. On the yellow ring at the top circumference has a recessed inscription "ДРЕВНИЕ ГОРОДА РОССИИ" the bottom convex inscription "БРЯНСК"between the two triangular cutouts.
Artist: A. A. Brynza sculptor: A. A. Dolgopolova. The coin is issued on 1 March 2010.
Bryansk known since 1146, when it was called Debryansk (from the ancient word "jungle" because he was in a deep forest, there are other versions). From ancient monuments the settlement remained with the remnants of the earthen ramparts. In the center of town is the hill where once was located the Kremlin. Now there is an old Church of the intercession. The main attraction can be called the Trinity Cathedral with a bell tower was reconstructed on the ruins.